一线口语E2say

2013-10-23 20:31:10

在飞机上可能用得到的英语口语

E2say英语

如果你真准备出国,或者需要坐国际飞机。也许下面这些句子很适合值得大家去记一记。

旅游出行或者商务出行时在飞机上常用的英语口语句子。

I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.
我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。
A:I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.
我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。
B:No problem.
没问题。
aisle n. 走廊,过道

Would you like smoking or non-smoking?
您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?
Smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区或非吸烟区?
Do you smoke?您抽烟吗?
A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?
您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?
B:I'd prefer smoking.
我要吸烟区。

May I put my bag on the rack?
我能把包放在行李架上吗?
A:May I put my bag on the rack?
我能把包放在行李架上吗?
B: No, you can't. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.
不可以。您应该把它放在座位下面,否则它有可能掉下来砸伤人。

Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
A: Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.
就在这里。10A座。

I want to change my seat.
我想换座位。
A:What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
B:I want to change my seat.
我想换座位。

We're gaining a day.
快一天。
A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?
到美国我们在时间上是慢一天还是快一天呢?
B:We're gaining a day.
快一天。

Would you mind trading seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
A: Would you mind trading seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
B:Not at all.
不介意。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.
让我先把呕吐袋准备好。
A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.
让我先把呕吐袋准备好。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
airsick n. 晕机的,患航空病的

I feel sick.
我觉得恶心。
I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服。
I'm going to throw up.
我要吐了。
throw up“呕吐”

Could I have a blanket?
我可以拿条毯子吗?
A: Could I have a blanket?
我可以拿条毯子吗?
B: I'm afraid there isn't at the moment.
现在恐怕没毯子。

Where are the safety belts?
安全带在哪里?
A: Where are the safety belts?
安全带在哪里?
B: On the side of the seat.
在椅子的旁边。
safety belt“安全带”

Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
B: No. After taking off, you can unfasten it.
不。起飞后,您可以解开它。
fasten v.扣紧,系牢
at all times“一直”
take off“起飞”

Would you care for something to drink?
= Would you like something to drink?
您要喝点什么吗?
A: Would you care for something to drink?
您要喝点什么吗?
B:Yes.I'd like a coke.
好的,我要杯可乐。
care for“喜欢,想要”

Do you have any drinks?
有饮料吗?
Could you get me something to drink please?
请给我拿些饮料好吗?
A: Do you have any drinks?
有饮料吗?
B:Yes. I'll get it for you.
有。这就给您拿。

We have a choice of cake or ice cream.
我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。
A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.
我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。
B: No.Thank you. I don't need anything.
不了,谢谢。我什么都不要。
choice n.选择

Does the plane serve lunch?
飞机上提供午餐吗?
Is there a meal served on this flight?
飞机上供应餐饭吗?
There is no meal service on this flight.
这次航班无餐饭供应。
A: Does the plane serve lunch?
飞机上提供午餐吗?
B: Yes. About two hour safer we take off.
提供。大约起飞后两个小时。

Would you lower the tray?
请把盘桌放下来好吗?
A: It's time for dinner now. Would you lower the tray?
现在开始供应晚餐。请把盘桌放下来好吗?
B:Sure.
好的

May I have some magazines,please?
请给我几份杂志好吗?
Do you have Chinese newspaper?
你们有中文报纸吗?
A: May I have some magazines,please?
请给我几份杂志好吗?
B:Just a minute,please.
请稍等。

Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪儿?
A: Excuse me, where is the restroom?
劳驾,洗手间在哪儿?
B:Go straight, please.
请直走。

What's the in-flight movie today?
今天机上放什么电影?
A:What's the in-flight movie today?
今天机上放什么电影?
B:Wind Talk.
《风语者》。
in-flight n. 飞行中的

How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?
A: This flight has been delayed due to bad weather.
这次航班因天气恶劣而延误了。
B: How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
A:Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
B: Please keep your seat belt fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.
机长将安全带信号灯熄灭后才能将您的安全带解开。

I have a connecting line.
我要转机。
A:I have a connecting line. Where do check in my luggage?
我要转机。在哪儿办理登记手续?
B:Here please.
这里。

精彩评论
英语学习
2013/10/25 9:49:46
Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪儿?
A: Excuse me, where is the restroom?
劳驾,洗手间在哪儿?
B:Go straight, please.
请直走。
我要回答
◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

搜索

在线预约试听课

姓 名
Email
电 话
年 龄