七夕情人节，大部分人会用Chinese Valentine's Day 来表达，也可以用China's Lover's day来表达，意思差不多。
所以七夕情人节快乐的英语可以说HAPPY Chinese Valentine's Day !
The festival has its origin from a romantic tragedy. As the story goes, once there was a cowherd, Niulang, who lived with his elder brother and sister-in-law. But she disliked and abused him, and the boy was forced to leave home with only an old cow for company. The cow, however, was a former god who had violated imperial rules and was sent to earth in bovine form.
One day the cow led Niulang to a lake where fairies took a bath on earth. Among them was Zhinu, the most beautiful fairy and a skilled seamstress.
The two fell in love at first sight and were soon married. They had a son and daughter and their happy life was held up as an example for hundreds of years in China.
Yet in the eyes of the Jade Emperor, the Supreme Deity in Taoism, marriage between a mortal and fairy was strictly forbidden. He sent the empress to fetch Zhinu.
1. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte
2. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" - A A Milne
3. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun" - Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet"
4. "He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong" - W.H. Auden
5. "You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss
6. "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part" - "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"
7. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be" - Robert Browning
8. "For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow" - Rosemonde Gerard
9. "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever" - Robert Burns
10. "I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator" - Napoleon Bonaparte's 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine。
I like him.
I feel in love with her.
I feel kindly toward her.
He is my type.
My greatest concern is what she thinks of me.
I want to win her love.
I succeeded in getting her love.
I accepted his love.
I fell in love with her at first sight.
I was fascinated by her.
I am crazy about him.
I am mad about her.
I have lost my heart to that girl.
She is so attractive.
Her smiles are so charming.
I was charmed by her manner.
She is really a heartbreaker.
Can I ask you out?
Would you like to go to a concert?
How would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?
Can we sit somewhere and talk?
How about having a cup of tea?
I plucked up the courage to ask her for a date.
Are you going steady with someone?
What do you think of me?
How charming you are.
You are a sweet girl.
You are just the right girl for me.
You are the perfect girl that I have been looking for.
Are you trying to seduce me?
I love you.
I am in love with you.
I am crazy about you.
I need you.
I wish you would be mine.
You are everything to me.
I will do anything for you.
I can not live without you.
Life would mean nothing without you.
I can not tell you how much I love you.
I wish you could be with me.
I wish to be along with you all night.
I have been missing you.
I will going to miss you.
Hold me please.
Give me a kiss.
You are my baby.
Tonight I an yours.