一线口语E2say

2014-8-1 13:53:21

七夕情人节英文怎么说

七夕情人节,大部分人会用Chinese Valentine's Day 来表达,也可以用China's Lover's day来表达,意思差不多。

所以七夕情人节快乐的英语可以说HAPPY Chinese Valentine's Day !
 
下面我们简单的来了解一下七夕情人节的来历:
 
七夕乞巧,这个节日起源于汉代,东晋葛洪的《西京杂记》有“汉彩女常以七月七日穿七孔针于开襟楼,人俱习之”的记载,这便是我们于古代文献中所见到的最早的关于乞巧的记载。后来的唐宋诗词中,妇女乞巧也被屡屡提及,唐朝王建有诗说“阑珊星斗缀珠光,七夕宫娥乞巧忙”。据《开元天宝遗事》载:唐太宗与妃子每逢七夕在清宫夜宴,宫女们各自乞巧,这一习俗在民间也经久不衰,代代延续。 
 
宋元之际,七夕乞巧相当隆重,京城中还设有专卖乞巧物品的市场,世人称为乞巧市。宋罗烨、金盈之辑《醉翁谈录》说:“七夕,潘楼前买卖乞巧物。自七月一日,车马嗔咽,至七夕前三日,车马不通行,相次壅遏,不复得出,至夜方散。”在这里,从乞巧市购买乞巧物的盛况,就可以推知当时七夕乞巧节的热闹景象。人们从七月初一就开始办置乞巧物品,乞巧市上车水马龙、人流如潮,到了临近七夕的时日、乞巧市上简直成了人的海洋,车马难行,观其风情,似乎不亚于最盛大的节日--春节,说明乞巧节是古人最为喜欢的节日之一。 
 
 
七夕情人节相关资料:
 
The festival has its origin from a romantic tragedy. As the story goes, once there was a cowherd, Niulang, who lived with his elder brother and sister-in-law. But she disliked and abused him, and the boy was forced to leave home with only an old cow for company. The cow, however, was a former god who had violated imperial rules and was sent to earth in bovine form. 
One day the cow led Niulang to a lake where fairies took a bath on earth. Among them was Zhinu, the most beautiful fairy and a skilled seamstress.
 
The two fell in love at first sight and were soon married. They had a son and daughter and their happy life was held up as an example for hundreds of years in China.
 
Yet in the eyes of the Jade Emperor, the Supreme Deity in Taoism, marriage between a mortal and fairy was strictly forbidden. He sent the empress to fetch Zhinu.
 
七夕情人节十大英文爱情名句:
明天就是七夕了,大家一起先来学一学吧。
 
1. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte
 
“不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的。”——艾米莉•勃朗特
 
2. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" - A A Milne
 
“假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。”——A•A•米尔恩
 
3. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun" - Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet"
 
“嘘!那边窗户里亮起的是什么光?哦,那是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳!”——莎士比亚,《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
 
4. "He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong" - W.H. Auden
 
“他是我的南北,我的西东。是我作息的意义。是我的日夜,是我欢唱谈话的内容。我以为爱会永恒不朽……我错了。”——W•H•奥登
 
5. "You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss
 
“当你终于因为现实比梦境更美而无法入睡时,你恋爱了。”——苏斯博士
 
6. "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part" - "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"
 
“爱情是一种暂时的疯狂。它像地震一样爆发,然后又平息。而当它平息时,你得做出一个判断。你得弄清楚你同他是否已经盘根错节地成为一体,以至无法分开。”——《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》
 
7. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be" - Robert Browning
 
“和我一起慢慢变老吧!最好的日子还在后头。”——罗伯特•布朗宁
 
8. "For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow" - Rosemonde Gerard
 
“你知道吗?我每天都爱你更多。今天爱的比昨天多,明天爱的比今天多。”——罗丝蒙德•杰拉德
 
9. "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever" - Robert Burns
 
“谁见她就会爱她,只爱她,而且永远爱她。”——罗伯特•彭斯
 
10. "I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator" - Napoleon Bonaparte's 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine。
 
“希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,给你无数个如赤道般炽烈的吻。”——拿破仑•波拿巴1796年发给妻子约瑟芬的快信
 
七夕情人节相关短语:
1、喜欢
I like him.
我喜欢他。
I feel in love with her.
我爱上了她。
I feel kindly toward her.
我对她有好感。
He is my type.
他是我喜欢的类型。
My greatest concern is what she thinks of me.
我最大的担心是不知道她对我的感觉。
I want to win her love.
我想要获得她的爱情。
I succeeded in getting her love.
我成功地得到了她的爱。
I accepted his love.
我接受了他的爱。
2、一见钟情
I fell in love with her at first sight.
我对她一见钟情。
I was fascinated by her.
我被她迷住了。
3、疯狂
我为他疯狂。
I am crazy about him.
我为她疯狂。
I am mad about her.
我的心为那个女孩而迷失。
I have lost my heart to that girl.
4、有魅力
她是那么吸引人。
She is so attractive.
她的微笑如此迷人。
Her smiles are so charming.
我被她的行为举止吸引。
I was charmed by her manner.
她的确令人动心。
She is really a heartbreaker.
5、邀约
我可以约你出去吗?
Can I ask you out?
你想跟我去听音乐会吗?
Would you like to go to a concert?
你今晚可以与我一起去看电影吗?
How would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?
我们能坐下来聊天吗?
Can we sit somewhere and talk?
我们去喝一杯茶如何?
How about having a cup of tea?
我鼓起勇气约了她。
I plucked up the courage to ask her for a date.
6、追求
你正与某人保持交往吗?
Are you going steady with someone?
你觉得我如何?
What do you think of me?
你是多么迷人的女孩啊!
How charming you are.
你是一个很可爱的女孩。
You are a sweet girl.
你就是我要找的女孩。
You are just the right girl for me.
你就是我一直在寻找的那个完美女孩。
You are the perfect girl that I have been looking for.
7、搭讪
你在试着诱惑我吗?
Are you trying to seduce me?
8、表白
我爱你。
I love you.
I am in love with you.
我为你疯狂。
I am crazy about you.
我需要你。
I need you.
我希望你是我的。
I wish you would be mine.
你是我的全部。
You are everything to me.
我可以为你做任何事情。
I will do anything for you.
没有你我无法活下去。
I can not live without you.
没有你生活将毫无意义。
Life would mean nothing without you.
我无法形容我有多么爱你。
I can not tell you how much I love you.
我希望你能与我在一起。
I wish you could be with me.
我希望整夜都与你在一起。
I wish to be along with you all night.
我一直好想你。
I have been missing you.
我会很想你的。
I will going to miss you.
8、相爱
抱紧我。
Hold me please.
吻我。
Kiss me.
Give me a kiss.
你是我的宝贝。
You are my baby.
今晚我是你的。
Tonight I an yours.
精彩评论
我要回答
◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

搜索

在线预约试听课

姓 名
Email
电 话
年 龄