601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.
602. I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.
603. Fortunately,I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.
604. It was a terrible experience,and I won’t forget it.
605. Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.
606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.
607. After a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.
608. On the way back home,we were tired.
609. It was after dark when we got back,and we were all tired.
610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.
611. Speaking of trips,did I ever tell you about the experience I had?
612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.
613. I can’t recall the exact circumstances.
614. I never realized that someday I would be living in New York.
615. We never imagined that John would become a doctor.
616. We’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.
617. Are you trying to find a furnished house?
618. This split-level house is for rent.It’s a bargain.
619. That house is for sale.It has central heating.
620. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
621. This is an interesting floor plan.Please show me the basement.
622. The roof has leaks in it,and the front steps need to be fixed.
623. We’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.
624. Does the back door have a lock on it?
625. They’ve already turned on the electricity.The house is ready.
626. I’m worried about the appearance of the floor.
627. If you want a towel,look in the linen closet.
628. What style furniture do you have ? Is it traditional?
629. We have drapes for the living room,but we need kitchen curtains.
630. The house needs painting.It’s in bad condition.
631. What do you going to wear today?
632. I’m going to wear my blue suit.Is that all right?
633. I have two suits to send to the cleaners.
634. I have some shirts to send to the laundry.
635. You ought to have that coat cleaned .
636. I’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.
637. All my suits are dirty.I don’t have anything to wear.
638. You’d better wear a light jacket.It’s chilly today.
639. This dress doesn’t fit me anymore.
640. I guess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.
641. These shoes are worn-out.They’ve lasted a long time.
642. I can’t fasten this collar button.
643. Why don’t you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes.
644. My brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again.
645. I didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat.
646. You have your point of view,and I have mine.
647. You approach it in a different way than I do.
648. I won’t argue with you,but I think you’re being unfair.
649. That’s a liberal point of view.
650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas.
651. I don’t see any point in discussing the question any further.
652. What alternatives do I have?
653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
654. There are always two sides to everything.
655. We have opposite views on this.
656. Please forgive me.I didn’t mean to start an argument.
657. I must know your opinion.Do you agree with me?
658. What point are you trying to make?
659. Our views are not so far apart,after all.
660. We should be able to resolve our differences.
661. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping.
662. There’s a possibility we’ll go,but it all depends on the weather.
663. If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut.
664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up.
666. If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday.
667. Suppose you couldn’t go on the trip.How would you feel?
668. What would you say if I told you I couldn’t go with you?
669. If I buy the car,I’ll have to borrow some money.
670. If I went with you,I’d have to be back by six o’clock.
671. One of these days,I’d like to take a vacation.
672. As soon as I can,I’m going to change jobs.
673. There’s a chance he won’t be able to be home for Christmas.
674. We may be able to help you in some way.
675. If you were to attend the banquet ,what would you wear?
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?
677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
678. If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.
679. If I had had time,I would have called you.
680. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.
683. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.
685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.
686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.
687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.
688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.
689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.
691. What is it you don’t like about winter weather?
692. I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold.
693. I can’t stand summer weather.
694. The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road.
695. He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early.
696. I like to play tennis,but I’m not a very good player.
697. I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me.
698. I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.
699. He always finds fault with everything.
700. She doesn’t like anything I do or say.