701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你对服饰很在行.
702. What’s your favorite pastime? 你最喜欢的娱乐方式是什么?
703. What did you like best about the movie?
704. I didn’t like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 为什么你这么不喜欢药?
706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 让我给你个建议.
710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so.
711. Please don’t take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.
712. In my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.
715. In general,my reaction is favorable.
716. If you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.
717. I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
718. I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
719. Thanks for the advice,but this is something I have to figure out myself.
720. He won’t pay attention to anybody. You’re just wasting your breath.
721. Would you please hold the door open for me?
722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.
723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.
724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it.
726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you.
727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can.
728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.
729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuffy.
730. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
731. This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me.
732. I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience.
733. He’ll always be indebted to you for what youve done.
734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.
735. Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. Im sleepy.
736. I didn’t realize the time had passed so quickly.
737. I’ve got a lot of things to do before I can leave.
738. For one thing, I’ve got to drop by the bank to get some money.
739. It’ll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket.
740. Oh,I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport.
741. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected.
742. It’s a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat.
743. I never would have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it.
744. I’ll see you off at the airport. 我会去机场送你.
745. They’re calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it.
746. You’d better run or you’re going to be left behind.
747. Don’t forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely.
748. I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, but it’s too late now.
749. Do you have anything to declare for customs?
750. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
751. What’s your nationality? Are you American?
752. What part of the world do you come from?
753. I’m an American by birth.
754. I was born in Spain, but I’m a citizen of France.
755. Do you know what the population of Japan is?
756. What’s the area of the Congo in square miles?
757. Who is the governor of this state?
758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.
759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.
760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.
761. The country is rich in natural resources. It has mineral deposits.
762. This nation is noted for its economic stability.
763. How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections?
764. Today we celebrate our day of independence.It’s a national holiday.
765. My home is in the capital. It’s a cosmopolitan city.
766. Geographically,this country is located in the southern hemisphere.
767. It’s a beautiful country with many large lakes.
768. This part of the country is very mountainous.
769. The land in this region is dry and parched.
770. Along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.
771. There are forests here,and lumbering is important.
772. The scenery is beautiful near the Pacific Ocean.
773. This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons.
774. what kind of climate do you haved?Is it mild?
775. How far is it from the shore of the Atlantic to the mountains?
776. Is the coastal plain good for farming?
777. What’s the longest river in the United States?
778. Are most of the lakes located in the north central region?
779. As you travel westward,does the land get higher?
780. The weather is warm and sunny here.Do you get much rain?
这里天气781. Children enter school at the age of five,don’t they?
782. In elementary school, the child learns to read and write.
783. In secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge.
784. In universities,students train to become teachers and engineers.
785. He went to grade school in New york and high school in Cicargo.
786. In college I majored in science. What was your major?
787. My sister graduated from high school.Graduation was last night.
788. I’m a graduate of Yale University.I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
789. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now.
790. This is my first year of college. I’m a freshman.
791. My uncle is a high school principal. 我的叔叔是一名中学校长.
792. What kind of grades did you make in college? 你在大学中成绩如何?
793. During your first year of college, did you make straight As?
794. My brother is a member of the faculty.He teaches economics.
795. John has extracurricular activities. He’s on the football team.
796. I’m a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor.
797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman?
798. As soon as I complete my training,I’m going to be a bank teller.
799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel.
800. What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后想做什么?