一线口语E2say

2017-7-6 10:28:12

【High聊外贸】不卑不亢做售后

本篇源自:www.e2say.com/articles/348/

更多外贸英语学习资料获取:www.e2say.com/articles/

要想和客户建立长久稳定的供货关系,售后服务是重中之重。客户通过售后来判断供应商是否可靠、专业。也通过售后服务,建立对供应商的信任。今天我们来聊聊 " 售后服务(After-sales Services)”。

售后的关键在于解决客户的问题,解决不了的,也需要给客户一个合理的解释。再不行,在与客户共同商议后,给客户合理的赔偿。总之,要了结客户提出的问题。售后最忌讳的是态度不端正,其次是答应客户之后却不了了之。下面是关于售后服务的情景对话,大家可以参考。

Hi Mary.I'm calling to talk about the problems we meet when setting up the system.

你好,Mary. 我打来是想谈谈我们在系统设置过程中遇到的问题。

Ok, wait a minute. I'll ask our technician to answer your questions.

好的,请稍等。我让一位技术人员来回答您的问题。

That'll be great, thanks.

那太好了,谢谢。

Hi Joe. This is Lin. I am a technician. Can I help you?

你好,Joe,我是技术员小林。有什么能够帮您的吗?

Oh yes, thanks. When I set up your software in the PC, it asked for SQL server.[SQL=Structured Query Language] I ignored it and went on, but it turned out the software cannot be Installed.

是的,谢谢。我在电脑里面安装你们的软件时,电脑提醒需要SQL服务器,我跳过然后继续安装。结果软件没法安装成功。

SQL server is a must. You have to install it before installing our software.

SQL服务器是必须的。您在安装我们软件之前必须先安装SQL服务器。

But where can I get the SQL server?

但我在哪儿去找SQL服务器呢?

You can download it from homepage Of Microsoft.

你可以从微软的主页下载。

Is there any requirement about the version of the server?

有没有服务器版本的要求?

You'd better download the latest version.

最好安装最新版本。

Okay, I'm downloading it now.

好的,我正在下载。

Please install it and then restart your computer.

请在安装之后重启您的电脑。

Okay, it's done. Your software is also installed very well. Thank you very much for your time.

好的,成功了。你们的软件也安装成功了,非常感谢。

Is there any other problems?

您还有其他问题吗?

I haven't tested the products yet. Now that the software is installed, I will start testing the system today. Will let you know if I have any problem. Thank you very much.

我还没有测试产品,既然现在软件已经安装成功了,我今天会测试产品,如果有什么疑问再问您,非常感谢。

It's my pleasure. Please make sure that every light should have their unique IP address if you want to control them from your mobile.

不用客气,请确保每一个灯具都有唯一的IP地址,这样您就能通过手机控制它们。

Yes I understand, I can follow the manual about how to set up the IP address.

好的,我明白我会按照说明书上面的提示来设置IP地址。

Okay.

好的。

May I talk to Mary again?

您能叫Mary听一下电话吗?

Okay. Hold on, please.

好的,请稍等。

Hi Joe. This is Mary.

你好Joe,我是Mary。

Hi Mary. Do you remember our last project? Now we have got some complaints from the clients. They claim that some of the lights cannot be controlled over mobile all of a sudden. How do you think about it?

Mary,你还记得我们上一个项目吗?我们现在收到了客人的投诉,他们声称有一些灯具突然之间无法通过手机应用来控制。你怎么看?

I'm sorry about it. We also got the same complaints from other customers. After examining the system, our engineer found that there is a bug in the application, it should be updated.

我对此表示抱歉,我们也收到了一些客人的投诉。在仔细检查过系统之后,我们工程师发现手机应用里有一个漏洞,必须升级。

Can I get the updated application now or should I wait?

我现在能拿到升级后的手机应用吗?还是说要等等?

The updated application is still under testing. We need another week before finishing it. I'm sorry about that.

升级后的应用还在测试阶段,我们还需要一周的时间才能完成测试,非常抱歉。

Well, that's bad. My clients are too impatient to wait for that long.

那太糟糕了,我的客户没有耐心等那么久。

I understand, but if we don't test the updated application for enough time, it might cause problems. So I suggest you to wait.

我理解,但如果手机应用没有进行足够时长的测试,那很可能会引起其他的问题,所以我还是建议您等等。

Well, what else can I do? It seems that I don't have any choice.

那我还能怎么办呢?我似乎没有选择。

As you know, the hardwares of the product are kept being updated. So we have to update the application every now and then. It's like other applications on your mobile.

你也知道,现在产品的硬件正在不断的升级当中,所以我们必须把手机应用软件也时不时的升级一下,这就像您手机上的其他应用程序一样。

Okay then. I think this is it. Please send me the updated version of application once you finish the testing.

那好吧。就先聊到这儿吧。手机应用测试完之后,请务必发给我。

Sure. Bye for now.

当然,再见。

Bye.

再见。


精彩评论
我要回答
◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

搜索

在线预约试听课

姓 名
Email
电 话
年 龄