一线口语E2say

2013-10-25 10:24:33

外贸英语口语100句

现如今,越来越多的英语专业的人毕业会选择外贸行业,起先是外贸接单。如果经过几年有一定的业务基础,整个流程都熟悉的话。有能力的人都去做了SOHO。当然能者多得。以上说的也许跟今天的外贸英语口语感觉不相关。不过,我应该认识到,要做好外贸,英语是肯定要学好的。特别是外贸英语口语,因为涉及到跟老外业务间的往来,好的口语是很重要的前提。比如声音洽谈呀,参观拜访呀,能把外贸英语口语说好是很重要的。那么,如何学习外贸英语口语呢? 首先当然是词汇关,然后是发音,语法关。接下了需要把一些常用的外贸英语口语句多记忆。以下收集了外贸英语口语100句,比较经典。可以看看!

1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

当然如何想更系统的学好外贸英语口语,参加相关的培训是最好不过的了。这样除了能够节省时间,也能少走弯路。在学员口碑较好外贸英语培训班是这家叫一线口语的机构。针对性的电话方面的洽谈 很有效果。太多的我就不介绍了,感兴趣的可以自己去体验。

精彩评论
外贸英语口语
2013/11/4 11:09:03
第一,如何用英文简单界定一个东西的技巧。

美国人和美国人交谈80%是想告诉对方what is a book 。我们中国人从小学到大学的课本尽管词汇难度不断加深,但思维逻辑结构却只停留在一个水平上。中国人常说Where is the book?很少有人说What is a book?而美国的小学生就开始问:What is the book?这种Where is the book?只是描述阶段,连哑巴也能做到。但是我想连大学生也很难回答What is a book?因为中国传统英语教学模式没有教会学生表达思想的技巧。
我要回答
◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

搜索

在线预约试听课

姓 名
Email
电 话
年 龄